Setting up a OnePass
A OnePass Account is a username and password, created by you, that can be linked to multiple Thomson Reuters websites and applications such as Checkpoint NZ, ProView, Checkpoint World or Westlaw NZ.
The Setup of your OnePass is quick and easy. Just follow the steps outlined in our video walkthrough.
Registering for a OnePass for the First Time? You will receive a 'welcome email' from Thomson Reuters Online Services. Click on the 'click here to activate' button for the relevant online service.
- You will be then directed to the One Pass Site. Your unique access code (Registration key) is embedded in the 'click here to activate' button, so it will automatically redirect you to this login screen with a Title "Register a New Profile"
- You as the user will need to enter a 'Custom Label'. A custom label is a label for the online access, this is helpful when you have more than one regkey for an online service. You will also need to enter your email address.
- Click on 'Continue'. You will then be redirected to fill in fields headed with the title "Register a new OnePass Profile". Complete the information fields as well as setting up a Username and Password.
- You will need to set up a security Questions to help authenticate you when editing your OnePass profile or using two step authentication.
- Completed! You will have a screen appear in General Settings advising your profile has been successfully created.
Are you locked out?
Your OnePass will be locked for 5 mins if your password was entered incorrectly more than 3 times, or if you accidentally forgot to log out before you opened another session window.
You can reset your password here at any time, or call 0800 785 483 for assistance.